Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How to convert CD files to iPod with Leawo Free iPod Converter?


I have a CD of my own, but I don’t have a CD player to use. My brother has an iPod, and I know that iPod is a portable device for storing and playing audio files encoded by MP3 or AAC compression algorithms. Designed by Apple Company, iPods have distinctive styling and can hold anywhere the thousand songs. Frankly, I do want to play my own CD on this iPod and then enjoy my favorite music at will.

How do I listen to my own CD on my iPod? Is there a free software program to convert the CD to iPod and MP3 to iPod? Definitely, Leawo Free iPod Converter is a totally free video to iPod converter, it can convert videos to iPod video and audio formats, and then let you easily enjoy video and music on iPod player. Besides, with the user-friendly and easy-to-use interface, you can easily convert videos or audios to iPod and get better enjoyment.

Undoubtedly, this powerful tool can also convert CD to iPod in 3 steps! Now follow me, please!
Before converting CD to iPod for music enjoyment, please download Leawo Free iPod Converter Now!

Only 3 steps can help you finish your CD to iPod task.
Step1. Click the “Add” button to import your CD files, or drag-and-drop your CD files into the program.



Step2. Choose "iPod MPEG-4 (320X240)(*.mp4)" in "Style". And also, choose your target folder in “Output”.



Step3. Click the "Convert" button in lower right corner, and then you can just go out for a walk or take a nap, and the conversion may have been finished when you come back.



Well, my dear friends, do I make myself clear? Go and search for valuable info if you become interested in Leawo Free iPod Converter. Extending warm welcome to your visit!

Download Leawo Free iPod Converter

No comments:

Post a Comment