Monday, May 11, 2009

F.A.Q of Leawo iPhone Video Converter


Hey, guys, welcome to visit my blog. Do you have an iPhone? Have you ever used Leawo iPhone converter? I don't know whether you have questions or not when using iPhone video converter. I got some questions form “Yahoo Answer” center to provide you some important F.A.Qs so as to guarantee you can use Leawo iPhone video converter well.

Q: What does the item "target" mean in the top of the file list?
A: That is your target file format. It keeps with the format you choose in "Type”.

Q: Can I reformat the snapshot picture?
A: Yes. By "Menu > Preferences > Thumbnail > Image format", you can select a desired image format. The default is JPEG.

Q: My movie is with black margin, which takes much room in my cell phone's screen. Can I get rid of them?
A: Yes. By Customize > Crop> Letter Box, choose the item you want, and adjust the values below for a precise cropping.

Q: If "Merge into one file" is selected, while each file with a different target video format, what will happen?
A: The output video format is going to be the format of your first target file format

Q: After I make some proper modifications on settings, is it possible to save it as a single profile for use next time?
A: This can be done by the "Save As" button. After you finish the modifications, please click this button and finish other jobs following the instruction. After the profile is created, you can delete or rename it as you like.

Q: After the conversion to the iPhone is finished, what shall I do next to transfer the output files into my iPhone?
A: Do you have iTunes installed? It is a must. Please download it from www.apple.com. The transfer can be done by this tool.

Frankly, these F.A.Qs are common to users, especially the novice. Haha…you can try this iPhone converter once and again or ask for help from
the website if you have any other question.

Do I make myself clear? Well, let me know if you have any questions, I never let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment