Tuesday, July 14, 2009

iPod can also be acted as a storage drive


An iPod is a portable device for storing and playing audio files encoded by MP3 or AAC compression algorithms. Designed by Apple Company, iPods have distinctive styling and hold thousands of songs. Popular iPod features include a calendar, address book, to-do list, alarm clock with sleep timer, games and text reader. Currently, iPod support MP4 video file in many different resolutions and sizes.

Undoubtedly, iPod is becoming more and more popular in the world. As for me, I always use iPod to watch my favorite videos. Do you believe iPod can be acted as a storage drive? Yes, I believe so. You can use your iPod as a storage drive (hard drive or flash drive depending on your iPod) to store and transfer data files on (also known as disk mode).



According to Apple Company's information, we can get to know that there are 7 steps to teach us how to use iPod as a storage drive. Originally, I want to share these steps with you, in order to help you regard your iPod as a storage drive as well. However, I am so sorry to tell you that I have no time now! If you want to get more info about how to use iPod as a drive, you can enter Apple's website to read it carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment